STAFFORD HALLOWEEN BALL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

STAFFORD HALLOWEEN BALL

please register with a different name than your RK name, and different picture

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Dance Floor

Go down 
+5
Black_Cat
Cygnetta
LeMasque
Aurora
Rosamund
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Aurora

Aurora

The Dance Floor - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dance Floor   The Dance Floor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 31 Oct - 20:07

Opens her fan waving it before her face as she chuckles lightly, "You may call me Aurora my lord, and what shall I call you?" Tilting her head behind the lace fan her eyes sparkle with mischief.
Back to top Go down
Ragnarson

PostSubject: Re: The Dance Floor   The Dance Floor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 31 Oct - 20:10

"M'lady you can call me whatever you like...*grin*...however Ragnarson will suffice if your imagination cannot come up with ought."

Ragnarson noticed the other dancers now taking to the center of the floor.

"Ah now your conscience can be relieved Aurora, alas the other ladies are getting their due."
Back to top Go down
Black_Cat

Black_Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Dance Floor   The Dance Floor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 31 Oct - 20:22

The black cat knew that she could and would have fun whether she was asked to dance or not, so she waited a bit for another lady to accept the offer of the lady with the pink gown. When none was bold enough to accept, she quickly finished her drink and headed onto the dance floor herself. "I will feel like a little girl again, attending a grown-up party but too young to dance with the boys. Nevertheless, this is a party and dancing is fun." She giggled as she curtsyed to begin the dance.
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: The Dance Floor   The Dance Floor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 31 Oct - 20:39

A blush, a giggle, this woman too predictable as she dips into a curtsy with practiced grace. A moment before leaving the gentleman's side she leans in to whisper something quietly to him, "Perhaps you would honor the lady and save her from dancing alone." A slight motion to the lovely woman dressed in a fine feline mask. With a flip of her fan she steps from the dance floor taking up her long forgotten punch and watching happily the various guests
Back to top Go down
Ragnarson

PostSubject: Re: The Dance Floor   The Dance Floor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 31 Oct - 20:49

Seeing his time with Aurora was done, Ragnarson moved on toward the woman in black.

"M'lady, it seems we are some of the last still awake at this hour. Could I humbly ask for the next dance?" Smile
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: The Dance Floor   The Dance Floor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 31 Oct - 21:09

A smile from ear to ear has the young masked woman, positively beaming others might suggest, and while she seems to be taking in all the sights of the ball one might take note that her sparkling gaze seems to float back to the masked man with whom she danced.

Humming along with the music Aurora sways happily with the tune, her fan fluttering before her hidden face.
Back to top Go down
Black_Cat

Black_Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Dance Floor   The Dance Floor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 31 Oct - 21:31

For a moment, the black cat looked at the man as if he was absurd. Then she looked around and noticed that what he said was, in fact, true. So she shrugged and nodded, accepting without a word. She was hard to read with her face so concealed, but her movements suggested that she was not taking this ball too seriously and was here mostly for the sheer fun of it.
Back to top Go down
Ragnarson

PostSubject: Re: The Dance Floor   The Dance Floor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 31 Oct - 21:36

"So fair 'Cat', any guesses upon whom-is-whom this evening?" asks Ragnarson as they dance toward the center of the room.
Back to top Go down
Cygnetta

Cygnetta

PostSubject: Re: The Dance Floor   The Dance Floor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 31 Oct - 21:59

Cygnetta was so entranced with the ballroom and the dancing, her attention was fixed on the glitter and pageantry. She had unthinkingly accepted a cup of punch from someone, which she now sipped. The turnout was certainly not as good as she had expected, but this was her first masquerade ball, and she was determined to have fun. She leaned over to the tall, thin woman and with a crooked smile, said,

"So neighbor, shall we dance til more gentlemen arrive?"

Last edited by on Wed 31 Oct - 23:36; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: The Dance Floor   The Dance Floor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 31 Oct - 22:16

Humming she dances herself over to the punch bowl again, filling the cup before turning back to the scene before her with a smile. Adjusting her mask she wrinkles her nose apparently suffering from an itch that can not be seen to while remaining hidden. Abandoning any thought of relief she returns to watching the glitter and glamour of the room, still humming to herself.
Back to top Go down
Black_Cat

Black_Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Dance Floor   The Dance Floor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 31 Oct - 23:35

The black cat smiles at the question, "I am not as quick to make up my mind as some of the others, for some may feel quite different at a ball than at home and thus behave differently. And that some may be dear friends while others may be total strangers only complicates things further. For now, I will simply watch with my mouth closed." She is surprisingly light on her feet for someone with her build, and follows Ragnarson's lead with confident ease.
Back to top Go down
knight

knight

PostSubject: Re: The Dance Floor   The Dance Floor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 1 Nov - 6:07

Knight enters in the ballroom.

He observes the people around him and especially their disguises.

He approaches the table to eat a little and drink.
Back to top Go down
Lady Hamilton

Lady Hamilton

PostSubject: Re: The Dance Floor   The Dance Floor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 1 Nov - 9:48

'Ahh, looks like things are warming up here! Looks like the ladies might have some male company after all!' I look around excitedly, tapping my foot in time with the music.
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: The Dance Floor   The Dance Floor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 1 Nov - 10:34

Glancing up from her drink she smiles brightly at the latest arrival though she chooses to keep her silence for now simply sipping her drink and occasionally fanning herself with the cream plumed fan in her hand.
Back to top Go down
Lady Hamilton

Lady Hamilton

PostSubject: Re: The Dance Floor   The Dance Floor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 2 Nov - 16:18

Unable to control my exhuberance any longer, I smile and grab the lady's hand and whizz her on to the dance floor! 'now is not the eve for decorum' I say, 'this is the eve for wildness and celebration!' 'Come now ladies, let us dance and be frivolous!' I laugh and laugh as I try to get eveyone onto the dance floor.
Back to top Go down
Chumba

Chumba

PostSubject: Re: The Dance Floor   The Dance Floor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 3 Nov - 14:50

Oh LeMasque where art thou? My silence appears to have driven you from the chance of having just this one dance with me. Please, hear me that you may, come take my hand and we shall share this one dance.
Back to top Go down
Lady Hamilton

Lady Hamilton

PostSubject: Re: The Dance Floor   The Dance Floor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 4 Nov - 11:44

'Come dance, all of you, let us celebrate a joyful harvest!' I laugh and dance, ny skirts whirling about me. How liberating is a mask? More than you could possibly believe!
Back to top Go down
Black_Cat

Black_Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Dance Floor   The Dance Floor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 4 Nov - 14:19

Noting that she too has lost her dance partner, the black cat wonders if she might dance with the black and white jester unless and until their partners are found.
Back to top Go down
Lady Hamilton

Lady Hamilton

PostSubject: Re: The Dance Floor   The Dance Floor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 6 Nov - 14:03

Seeing a vacuum, I grab Chumba and Black_cat and spin around the room with them, and then, strangely, they find themselves alone together as I whirl away elsewhere....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dance Floor   The Dance Floor - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Dance Floor
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STAFFORD HALLOWEEN BALL :: Ball Room-
Jump to: